Whiskey and honey in chocolate chip banana bread? Yes please! This is a super easy recipe – one bowl, one skillet.
Yes, you can make a super comforting and delicious stew with Siponey. The hint of sweetness and carbonation tenderizes the beef as it cooks, and just trust us, it’s perfect for this cold weather.
Ingredients:Loaf of baguette breadExtra Virgin Olive OilEverything Bagel Seasoned Goat CheeseHoneyChopped walnutsPomegranate Arils
- Slice the baguette bread, drizzle with olive oil and toast until golden brown
- Slice the everything bagel goat cheese and spread a bit onto each crostini
- Drizzle with honey, then sprinkle with chopped walnuts and pomegranate arils
- Pair with Siponey and enjoy!
- 1 lb chicken wings (party wings)
- 1 tbsp Kosher salt
- ½ tbsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Siponey (save the rest for the glaze)
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp whiskey
- 1 tbsp honey
- Siponey (leftover)
- Blue cheese (optional, for garnish)Cooking spray
- Set a large pot of water over high heat. Add salt, cayenne, onion powder, garlic powder, and Siponey. Add the wings (the water doesn’t have to be hot yet, don’t worry) and stir.
- Bring the water/wing mixture to a boil and let the chicken wings boil for an additional 10 mins. Once they float to the top, they are ready.
- Line a sheet pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray. Shake off the wings and place on the sheet pan. Broil on medium-high for 10 minutes or so, keeping an eye so they don’t burn. Flip and broil on the other side for the same time.
- While the wings are broiling, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the rest of the Siponey can, whiskey and honey and stir to combine. Let the mixture boil and reduce for a few minutes and remove from heat.
- When the wings are done, brush or drizzle with the butter-Siponey glaze and sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles. Enjoy!
- 2 Granny Smith Apples
- 1 tube Crescent Rolls
- ¾ cup Siponey
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup oats
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- 3-4 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel, core and slice each apple into 8 wedges (16 total). Open the Crescent rolls and unroll. Cut each triangle in half and wrap the halves around the apple wedges. Place apple rolls in a greased baking dish, approx 9 x 13. If you don’t have enough room, it’s ok! Save some apple slices to eat plain (just don’t eat the raw crescent dough).
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar, cinnamon, salt, and oats together. Sprinkle generously over the dumplings.
- Pour the Siponey all around the rolls – don’t stir!
- Cut the butter into small pieces and drop them on top all over the dumplings. Bake uncovered for 30-40 mins, until apples are tender and the top is golden brown. Serve warm, plain, with ice cream, or whiskey whipped cream…